Jstar’s Chronicles #30 – Staying Steamy
In our whopping 30th issue, I highlight the best deals coming from this year’s Steam Summer Sale, and the latest in gaming news. Let’s begin!
RECAPPING: STEAM SUMMER SALE 2017 SALE HIGHLIGHTS
Now that it’s been a little more than a week that this sale has gone, it’s time to actually highlight the best Steam games on sale (and only for a few more days).
With the support of our community and our great staff team, I was able to round up some of the most enjoyed and favorite deals happening on Valve’s gaming client store.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition ($24.99, was $49.99)
- METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN ($15.99, was $19.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition ($19.99, was $39.99)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition ($3.99, was $19.99)
- Just Cause 3 ($12.49, was $49.99)
- Overcooked ($8.49, was $16.99)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider ($23.99, was $59.99)
- Valve Complete Pack ($17.52, was $200.81!)
- Batman: Arkham Games;
- Arma 3 ($13.59, was $39.99)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard ($35.99, was $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Bundle ($53.96, was $119.96)
- H1Z1: King of the Kill ($9.99, was $19.99)
- Dishonored 2 ($19.99, was $39.99)
- DOOM 2016 ($14.99, was $29.99)
Let us know of any deals you’ve seen before the sale ends on the morning of July 5th.
THIS WEEK IN GAMING
- Little Witch Academia: Chamber of Time coming to the west for PS4/PC in early 2018
- Jax and Daxter, Jax II, Jax 3 and Jax X rated by the ESRB for the PS4
- Red Dead Redemption: Going ingame for the first time in RPCS3 (PS3 emulator) – [02:02]
- Valve received almost 300K refund requests during the first day of its Steam Summer Sale
- Shenmue 3 New Announcements And Footage Coming Soon, will be at Gamescom.
- Sony pulls “World’s Fastest Platinum Trophy” game from PSN • Eurogamer.net
- Dolphin Progress Report – June 2017
Next week, I’ll be checking back at another interesting thing happening with sales; Prime Day. It’s too early to talk about it now, but I’ll have some tips and tricks on what to do with this Amazon deal day, and whether it’ll be worth it this time around. Until then, I’ll check you back here next week. See ya!